Young Author Support
The IFAC Foundation invites young authors who are
giving papers at the IFAC ROCOND 2022 Symposium to
apply for Developing
Countries -- Young Author Support consisting of waive of registration fees.
A person is eligible for support if the person meets all of the following criteria:
- The person must be an author of a technical paper which has been accepted at the Symposium.
- The person must not be a citizen of a high-income country/region and must not be
or supported by an institution in a high-income
- The person must be younger than 30 years during the Symposium.
- Submission of an application represents no guarantee that funding will be given.
- Only one author per paper can be supported.
- Recipients must register in advance for the symposium. Travel, accommodation, visa and insurance
costs remain the responsibility of the recipient.
Applicants should submit an application form to the symposium organizer.
The application form has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
7 February 2022 8 April 2022.
- Deadline for Applications:
7 February 2022 8 April 2022
- Applicants notified:
16 May 2022 17 July 2022
- Presentation of the paper at the congress by the successful applicant is a requisite for
- Recipients must write a short report (a few lines) about their work, paper title, and stating
what the attendance meant to them, and what they learnt. Applying for the award implies that the
recipients give their consent that the report together with their picture and a brief bio will
be uploaded on the Foundation website.